Saturday 24 October 2015

LISTENING: Haven't met you yet - Michael Bublé (A2 / B1)

Listen to the song in the blanks with a correct verb. 
The verbs can be in the present simple, past simple, present perfect or in the future form with “going to”.










I'm not surprised
Not everything lasts
I(1) __________ my heart so many times,
I (2) __________ keeping track.
Talk myself in
I talk myself out
I get all worked up
Then I let myself down.
I (3) __________ so very hard not to lose it
I came up with a million excuses
I thought, I thought of every possibility
And I (4) __________ someday that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid, that I'll give so much more than I get
I just (5) __________ you yet
I might have to wait
I'll never give up
I (6) __________ it's half timing
And the other half's luck
Wherever you are
Whenever it's right
You (7) __________ out of nowhere and into my life
And I know that we can be so amazing
And baby your love is (8) __________ me
And now I can see every possibility
But somehow I know that will all turn out
And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out
And I promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet
They (9) __________ all's fair
In love and war
But I won't need to fight it
We'll get it right
And we'll be united
And I know that we can be so amazing
And being in your life is (10) __________ me
And now I can see every single possibility
Mmm
And someday I know it'll all turn out
And I'll work, to work it out
Promise you kid, I'll give more than I get
Than I get, than I get, than I get
Oh you know it will all turn out
And you'll make me work, so we can work, to work it out
And I promise you kid, to give so much more than I get
Yeah I just haven't met you yet
I just haven't met you yet
Oh promise you kid
To give so much more than I get
I said love, love, love, love, love, love, love
I just haven't met you yet
Love, love, love, love, love, love
I just haven't met you you



Now watch the video with the lyrics and check your answers.






If you found this post useful, you might want to consider subscribing to my blog for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment