Saturday 7 October 2017

GRAMMAR: Past Continuous (A2)

Watch the video from the British Council and go through the notes. After studying the grammar, do the activities.






Past Continuous




What were your family doing on Sunday at six o'clock in the evening?

Make correct sentences to answer the question.


1. My mum / cook dinner
2. My dad / watch football
3. My grandmother / water the plants
4. My grandfather / read the newspaper & smoke a cigar
5. My sister / have a shower
6. My two little brothers / play computer games
7. My cat / sleep
8. I / study English & listen to music


What about YOUR family? 

What were they doing on Sunday at six pm?











ANSWER KEY:



1. My mum was cooking dinner
2. My dad was watching football
3. My grandmother was watering the plants
4. My grandfather was reading the newspaper and smoking a cigar
5. My sister was having a shower
6. My two little brothers were playing computer games
7. My cat was sleeping
8. I was studying English and listening to music

No comments:

Post a Comment