Wednesday 21 October 2015

GRAMMAR: Frequency Adverbs (A1/A2)





Go through the notes and do the activity below.



Frequency Adverbs



Now put the words in the correct order to make sentences.

1. go I never shopping.
2. hardly come ever to they class.
3. the she doctor goes rarely to.
4. English always he is he tells people.
5. work we never are late for.
6. on cat the always the sleeps bed me with.
7. books you do always your carry?
8. talking does never he stop?
9. often I school drive to.
10.you are they meet happy always to.



ANSWER KEY:
1. I never go shopping.
2. They hardly ever come to class.
3. She rarely goes to the doctor.
4. He always tells people he is English.
5. We are never late for work.
6. The cat always sleeps on the bed with me.
7. Do you always carry your books?
8. Does he never stop talking?
9. I often drive to school.
10. They are always happy to meet you.


If you found this post useful, you might want to consider subscribing to my blog for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment